our aim is to provide important context to girls about U.S. national security issues affecting their lives daily prior to college. for those interested in national security careers, the curriculum provides valuable insight for their future.
The Girl Security curriculum was developed by national security professionals with input from school mental health professionals and education specialists. The interactive curriculum explores, for example:
- Different notions of security
- The history of U.S. national security strategy
- Critical national security concepts
- U.S. national security culture
- National security career tracts
To learn more about our curriculum, contact us.